If you possess excellent academic records and a passion for pursuing your post-graduation careers in Germany, DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students is available for you. It is an admirable opportunity for brilliant minds like you to enrol themselves in a foreign institution.
It allows students to learn new avenues under the mentorship of expert professionals. This DAAD Scholarship Leadership for Africa (LFA) will also intend to enrich the knowledge of the German language, German culture, and Germans with an internationally recognized education. The young brains are welcomed to become a part of this fully-funded scholarship in Germany program and contribute to meeting the DAAD’s mission of enticing African students and engaging them in various educational activities to help them serve their countries in a better way.
The fully-funded Master’s scholarship in Europe encourages Bachelor’s residents, citizens, or refugees from eligible African countries. The objective of the DAAD scholarships 2023 is to change by exchange for all associated students and partners. This exchange helps promote the understanding relationship between countries and individuals while promoting peace and welfare worldwide.
Thus, contributing to the social and political progress of the developing and underdeveloped areas of the related region. Being a funding body, DAAD University in Germany is actively welcoming all the persistent global challenges of the dynamic international processes. Through the global team, DAAD helps rationally mould these processes with the help of new scientific approaches.
The government of Germany is focused on internationalizing the academic system and promoting European interest globally. The scholarship to study in Germany for Africans is graced on the foundation of a continuous approach to improving work-life, advancing professionalism, and engaging international expertise. Thus, helping Africans to establish effective educational systems and promoting social, political, and economic development in their concerned regions. This incredible opportunity aims to educate future leaders and make their worth in an international environment as responsible agents. By facilitating the students with the best study and research opportunities, the institute of free education in Germany has strengthened its competitive position among European and global universities.
The Master’s Degree scholarship program 2022 is organized by the heart of the European country. The institute produces professionals that can initiate the transformation in all processes of society and provide innovative solutions to the problems. With its wide range of scholarships in multiple disciplines, the DAAD is participating in cooperative development in various ways. Its post-graduation programs intend to enhance human capacity and build their capabilities through advanced forms of learning and development techniques. This learning organization is actively improving the quality and transparency of its tasks through a results-oriented monitoring mechanism.
DAAD Master’s Scholarship for African Students in Germany 2022-23:
- The German Academic Exchange Service
- Master’s Degree Program
Benefits of the DAAD Masters Scholarship for African Students:
- Free tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of 861 Euros.
- Travelling allowance.
- Yearly study allowance.
- Monthly rent subsidy and accommodation allowance for family members.
- Health, accident, and personal/private liability insurance in Germany is given.
- Candidates will be given the privilege to attend the Language course in Germany prior to their actual university study.
- An additional training programme of LEAD, which will be mandatory for all.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022:
- Highly qualified graduates from the listed eligible countries can apply.
- The country of residence or citizenship should be among the listed eligible countries.
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
- At least 2nd class upper division level Bachelor’s degree.
- The degree’s completion year should not be more than 6 years older.
- Good English or German language.
- Highly qualified refugees, fulfilling the program’s requirements can also apply.
- The refugees should be granted this status before April 18, 2022.
- For a bachelor’s degree in medicine, you can only apply for the Public Health or Biomedical master’s degree program.
How to Apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany?
- The applicants have to register themselves on DAAD Portal.
- After registration, applicants have to apply online through DAAD Portal.
- Make sure to download and complete the application form.
- Complete all the required fields for each level in the application form.
- Provide all your required documents in German or English Language.
- Scan all documents and save them in pdf form. The pdf document should be uploaded to the portal.
- Complete your application carefully and upload the completed application form along with the documents.
- Submit the uploaded documents online.
Documents Required for the DAAD Master’s Scholarship for African Students in Germany 2022:
- Complete the online DAAD application form.
- CV of maximum 3 pages, reflecting your personal information, academic career, professional exposure, and current or previous employers.
- Letter of motivation, comprising of 1 to 3 pages, reflecting the reasons behind your planned study project.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Necessary Language proficiency certificate.
- Copy of passport or national identification card.
- For refugees, UNCHR registration or official proof of asylum by respective authorities will be required.
- Other documents may include: Employment certificate, internship proof, former scholarship proof, extracurricular engagement proof, recommendation letters, and proof of admissions to a German master’s program).
How to Apply
To begin the application, CLICK HERE
For more information, visit the Official Link
DAAD Masters Scholarship Application Closing Date:
The application deadline for the DAAD Scholarship Germany 2022 is June 30, 2022.
Leave a Reply